1) Join hundreds of other like-minded people
2) Pick from hundreds of fun and active events: after work, day trips, weekends away and holidays, we do it all!
3) Have more fun – all events are in groups of fellow members, meaning there’s a common bond and you’ll often see familiar faces.
It’s as simple as that really, but for those with a little more time….
The club is all about making the most of your spare time and having a laugh. We don’t take anything too seriously and you don’t have to be fit to take part. That said when you’ve got a group of 20-80 people on a weekend away or holiday you’re pretty sure to always find a few others who are of the same experience as you, whether a complete beginner or an experienced and certified adrenalin junkie!
Most importantly everyone wants to have a good time, so the atmosphere is always great, and as a group we’re really welcoming to new people – on average most events are made up of about half ‘regular’ members and half ‘newbies’, so it’s always a nice mix and easy to get to know people.
There are events on almost every day, and for events involving travel we always try and car-share, which seems to work out almost all the time (though no guarantees!!)
So take a good look at the events section and see if you fancy any of it, and if you’d like to come and find out a bit more without committing too much time or money, then why not pop intoour monthly social to see what we’re all about and who’s involved? Details on the events section.
In addition to this the points below are just a few more reasons to join up!
- We’ll save you time (we source both the event and a good group)
- More money in your pocket due to the group discounts on holidays and events where possible
- Unique events and opportunities
- Motivation (nothing like a bit of encouragement from fellow members to get you motivated and doing things you might not otherwise have thought you would!)
- Inspiration (loads of stuff organised you may never have known was possible!)
- The chance to meet new and like-minded people
- A whole new network – who says you can’t mix business and pleasure?
- Exclusive discounts from 8th Day Adventure partners and suppliers
- Receive a regular e-newsletter
- Receive email alerts with all the latest events and last-minute deals
- Be able to suggest activities/sports you want to do and we’ll try and organise them
We also have a really active private ‘group’ on Facebook, which you can see and join here (if you’re a member) – https://www.facebook.com/groups/8thdayadventure/
Becoming a member and taking advantage of all these benefits starts from just £25 for the year! To put it into context, it’s cheaper by half than one month’s gym membership, and offers so much more.
For a summary of what we do and what’s coming up, visit our events pages, or go straight to the joining page so you can start planning your first adventure.
Still need convincing?
Come along to one our monthly pub meetings (check the events pages for details), or give us a call and we’d be happy to talk to you. You can also register for free to receive details of forthcoming events and opportunities – and we won’t pass on your details to anyone else…even if they beg!!
We look forward to welcoming you to 8th Day Adventure Club.