The MK Half Marathon shares the same tree lined city boulevards as the MK Marathon before running through the lush Ouzel Valley following the beautiful, meandering River Ouzel onto first Walton Lake, one of the richest spots in Milton Keynes to enjoy wildlife, and then onto the very picturesque Caldecotte Lake and superb stadium finish.
5 Reasons to run MK …
1. Scenic route with tree lined boulevards, lakes, parks and woodland
2. All races finish inside the impressive football stadium after a victory lap of the pitch
3. Quality tech tee and goodie bag for all half and marathon finishers
4. Great organisation, excellent crowd support and entertainment
5. One of the most awesome medals out there!
MK Half Marathon EA Runner Entry From: GBP 34.0,
MK Half Marathon Non-EA Runner Entry From: GBP 36.0
Time: 10:00 am to 1:30 pm
If you have a car and open to lift share to events please tick the box at the top. Click here for our lift share do’s and don’ts.