WHAT: A 90 minute Urban Krav Maga Class
WHEN: Tuesday 28th Jan / 7:30pm-9pm
WHERE: Ace Hotel, Shoreditch
WHAT TO BRING: Water, gym kit, old T-shirt.
ABOUT – What is Urban Krav Maga?
– Real self defence for the streets.
– A scenario-based self defence system.
– It is genuinely evolutionary in its approach.
– Not dependent on punching power and/or brute strength.
– Techniques that are not dependent on gender, size or strength.
– The syllabus being based on defences against the 10 most common street attacks in the UK.
– Recognises the importance of pre-preemptive strikes for self-defence – action always beats reaction.
– Urban Krav Maga draws on the following fighting systems as well as various styles of Krav Maga: Karate; Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Traditional Jiu Jitsu, Aikido, Boxing, Muay Thai, Vale Tudo and MMA.
– The core syllabus also contains a range of techniques applicable to female self-defence, grappling, fighting/sparring techniques and weapons defences.
– The Urban Krav Maga aim is to equip the student as soon as possible to defend themselves against the most common attacks they may face.
– We teach everything that is needed for self defence when it’s necessary in all environments, including highly confined crowded spaces, cars, shopping centres, nightclubs, buses etc.
FACEBOOK TESTIMONIALS (@streetsmartsurvival)
“Super fun and very useful. Will look forward to the next class!” – Bey Qu via Facebook
“Great class and a great instructor who paced it well and gave one to one guidance too. Felt like an ideal combination of fitness and self-defence. Left on a high and will def be back!” – Jasmine O’Brien via Facebook
“Good fun, great instructor. Will definitely be attending again.” – Mike Moore via Facebook’
Artists / Speakers: James Rompani
Time: 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
If you have a car and open to lift share to events please tick the box at the top. Click here for our lift share do’s and don’ts.